Good user interface design facilitates finishing the task at hand without drawing unnecessary attention to itself. Graphic design and typography are utilized to support its usability, influencing how the user performs certain interactions and improving the aesthetic appeal of the design; design aesthetics may enhance or detract from the ability of users to use the functions of the interface. The design process must balance technical functionality and visual elements to create a system that is not only operational but also usable and adaptable to changing user needs.
A systems analyst is an information technology (IT) professional who specializes in analyzing, designing and implementing information systems. Systems analysts assess the suitability of information systems in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with end users, software vendors and programmers in order to achieve these outcomes. A systems analyst is a person who uses analysis and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology. Systems analysts may serve as change agents who identify the organizational improvements needed, design systems to implement those changes, and train and motivate others to use the systems.
Technical support may be delivered by the different technologies depending on the situation. For example, direct questions can be addressed using telephone calls, SMS, Online chat, Support Forums, E-mail or Fax; basic software problems can be addressed over the telephone or, increasingly, by using remote access repair services; while more complicated problems with hardware may need to be dealt with in person.
EXPERIENCE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Running a successful two years of experience developing and co-hosting a three day a week streaming gaming show with a picture in picture synchronized system using RTMP and FFMPEG
- Mentoring motivated students online and constant quality assurance tester on applications and games.
- Investor in start-ups and foreign exchange trader with precedes leading to building small hedge fund with a colleague.
- Craftsman for last workplace where I handled acquisitions, processing and completion of all private labeling for beauty products with over 100 wholesale repeat customers.
- 15 person company, handled all the online SEO, marketing, print material and product design for an all natural beauty company.
- Contracted and manages over 50 clients full online service (managing Web Hosts, Domain Registration, DNS, Virtual Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Building CRM, Inventory Management systems and Brochure WordPress systems with simple solutions for clients needs. Updated and fixed issues with clients aged websites bringing them to a W3C standard.
Want to learn more?
Check out my experience and history at LinkedIn