I am searching for an opportunity with an established, yet growing firm that will allow me to utilize my skills while learning and building upon them; allowing me to grow and become the Web Developer that I aspire to be while being part of something awesome.
Summary of Experience
- 5+ years in graphic and print design with small and large scale projects.
- 3 years of music and live video production (recording, streaming, sequencing)
- Consistent practice on compliance xHTML for W3C standards.
- Developed custom code for open source framework.
- Designed generic PHP/MySQL relational website integration.
- Motivated to expand skills with web applications such as node.JS, Express, AngularJS, MongoDB, and additional RESTful APIs
Marketing Associate Consultant, Self
L.A. CA, Present
- Design, hosting, and managing my clients websites tailored to work with my clients budget and creative needs.
- Working with a small team launching a start-up business related to the gaming industry launched in August 2013 ( http://www.gameroast.com/ )
- Started working with game modding and textures for the game Minecraft
- Independent mobile-based development using native java, c#, and html5.
VP of e-commerce & design, Natural Lifestyle Brands, Inc.
L.A. CA, 2009 – 2010
- Managed an average of 2-3 email campaigns per week for a client base of 40,000 customers for 2 online retail websites and a wholesale client email list.
- Promoted all products with unique creative verb-age to include individual selling points for all beauty products added to online stores.
- Developed new search engine optimization and marketing techniques with my director to improve overall sales.
- Initiated Facebook and Twitter integration and which lead to the start of social marketing, our largest market.
- Daily upkeep/analysis with social websites and reporting visitor tracking/conversions to the rest of the team.
- Collaboration with fellow web marketing associates and attending specialized seminars to improve product quality and lower cost of our various product lines.
Webmaster, Adovia Mineral Skin Care
L.A. CA, 2009 – 2010
- Creative logo design, business cards, posters, mailer inserts, packaging, catalogs, magazine advertisements, and expo materials.
- Converted websites into active templates for ShopSite for simpler management also updating with proper w3c standards.
- Handled all private label wholesale vendors with design, production, and technical support.
- Product Photographer including image manipulation.
- Designed promotional ads for multiple retail websites where we retailed over 2000 beauty and health products on week/month marketing campaigns.
- Lead a project to make the production and shipping facilities improve stock management and efficiency which included the implementation of StoneEdge with a bar-code inventory system increasing and standardizing order processing.
- Trained staff on migrating to a VOIP phone system.
- Lead the company to utilize a support ticket system to streamline support and moved the company’s email to utilize a GoogleApps for all communication, customer management systems, and analytical data.
- Worked with product feeds and streamed video integration into individual product pages including amazon.com and other international commerce websites.